Friday, November 04, 2005

Mission Accomplished!

My recital preparation came to a satisfying end last night. Everything went very well and I was excited for all the people that could be there (it didn't look like a very big group from on stage, which was fine). I actually had fun while I was playing, and I was so glad that people really enjoyed the music. It was also nice to prove to myself that I could do this without the nervousness getting in the way too much.
Thank you so much to Mom and Dad and Heather and Holly and Lynola and Sarah and Mrs. Grimm and Amanda and Nate and Ruth and Jameson C. and Mrs. Rynders and Michelle O.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah, your recital was wonderful. You looked and sounded beautiful, so I would call that well integrated or thematic :-p I've been in ed classes too much!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah! My parents said you played really well at the recital--sorry I couldn't be around to hear it! Have a supercalifragilisticexlpialadocious day!
And here's a pun for you...
Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him ..
A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
Love

Unknown said...

Hannah!! I have not read your blog for like 2 weeks and look what has happened! Your recital was wonderful! I was so proud of you!!! Plus... I got a 97 on the chemistry test the next day the I studied for during the foriegn language songs that I didn't feel like focusing on. Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to assume that you did wonderfully well, since I've no reason to believe otherwise. Is there a CD that I can steal somewhere?