Monday, November 14, 2005

God milks cows?

Today I would like to share with you some quotations on various topics from my Econ 200 class (I recommend this class to all Dordt students).

God milks the cows through those called to that work. -Martin Luther (quoted almost once per class period, I think)

My grandmother started walking 5 miles a day when she was 65. Now she's 90 and we don't know where she is. (joke from bottom of test page)

If all Christians sold all their goods and gave to the poor, no Christian could ever run a business, and all Christians would have to work for pagans!

The U.S. will do better if Canada does better. This is a true statement. This is not checkers; this is not tennis. This is not a zero-sum game.

1 comment:

n[ate]vw said...

Hmmm....it appears that God also milks using robots.