- 7 teeth, loves popcorn and peas
- Doesn't use his arms to balance anymore when walking around. Rarely crawls.
- Climbed up a chair and onto the kitchen table for the first time this morning
- Picks up on a lot: Last night he was in the ring sling and watching me form bread into rolls. Right before I started to slap the first one into shape he excitedly started slapping my arm. First I thought he was imitating me, until I realized I hadn't started slapping yet.
- Missed Dad while he was in Portland on a trip: was excited to see him on video chat but then progressively got more upset that he wasn't "real".
- Occasionally signs more, food, water, please. Gets his messages across pretty well.
- Sad to leave mom during ECHO or lessons at home
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
M: 10.75 months
He's not quite 11 months yet; 11 months sounds so old. I'm going to post while he's still 10 months old...I'm trying to enjoy what little baby-ness is left in him.