|Buttered it myself.|
- doing things himself: "No, Mom!"
- talking about action: helping, jumping, smashing, raining
- talking about insects and their demise: "fly? bee? swat?"
- cooking, and talking about cooking: flip, stir, chop, slice, cut, egg, flour, hot, beeping, done
- looking out for the interests of numero uno: me!, turn, too
- singing along with 'Tradition' from Fiddler on the Roof: "Pa-paaaaa!!!!"
- spending time with family: "Home! Daddy! Daddy home!!!"
He eschews the traditional "can you say _____?" and "what does the _____ say?" games, but echoes Toby's words (and attitudes...yikes!).
|Even men of action need cuddling and a book.|