- boil some chicken (take off bones if not boneless), chop, and place in freezer-safe baking dish
- make a sauce with some of the broth, flour, margarine, and crouton-like spices (thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, chicken bullion, basil etc.)
- pour the sauce over the chicken
- thaw and bake when ready to eat
- serve with pasta or rice or biscuits, and cheese to sprinkle on top for the lactose-tolerant
Well, it smells good. I'll let you know if it actually works.
Any other freezer meal suggestions that don't violate principles a., b., and c. ?