Thursday, October 18, 2007

Your kingdom come, your will be done

I've been wanting to post the past couple days to say something about Grandpa. However, I couldn't think of much to say that hadn't already been said by Heather's post, her other post, or Janet.
Mom and Dad called last night from the hospital and put the phone to Grandpa's ear so I could talk to him, which was good. I couldn't hear him say anything but they said he knew who I was and said something. I told him I loved him, that I wished I could be there, that I'm praying for him.

I do have two things to add to Heather's list, although she said most of the good ones already:
  • Him offering (threatening?) to pull our teeth out with a pliers when we told him they were loose.
  • Grandpa's version of Rock, Paper, Scissors. Winner gets to slap the other person's hand-- hard!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh man, i forgot about both of thosE!!!

heidi and i were just having a little memorial of memorial day 1999....throwing shoes out the window and singing "I want it that way." REMEMBRE THAT???